IT Professional with 12+ years of experience and expertise in internet and media industry.
– Excellent understanding of broadcast and online advertisement sales planning, scheduling, inventory optimization, and intellectual property rights management.
– Detail-oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
– Experience in managing teams across various functional domains (Development, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, and Database Administration) and across geographies (US and India).
– Experience in client engagement, project management, and translating complex business problems into analytical ones.
– Experienced professional to understand and lead new business initiatives.
– Experience in simultaneously handling multiple roles such as project/product manager, handling clients, business analyst, technical lead, and contributor.
– Engage in institution building activities such as recruitment, designing training programs that expand knowledge base and improve talent utilization, assist sales team by responding to RFP’s, and increase employee engagement.
– Possess aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems and passionate about solving problems that require logical reasoning and critical thinking.
– Passionate to learn. Pursuing courses to learn more about Strategy, Finance, and Data Analysis to help make better decisions.
– Sound knowledge of predictive modeling using R.